Sunday 9 February 2014

The final goodbye

Well this is it, we have finally come to the end of this blog.

It has been nearly 2 years since I started writing it and honestly it only feels like yesterday time has gone that quickly.

I am sure you will all agree there have been some interesting times mostly ones involving alcohol.

So for the very last time I will give you an update on everyone

Dana - Well she has gone through some relationships but we end her story exactly how we started it and that is with her being single. One day she will find her guy it just isn't meant to be right now.

Melissa - Off travelling the world. She will always be my inspiration when it comes to taking chances and following your dreams. Until we meet again carry on being amazing and stay safe. See you in Canada!

Olivia - Sailing around the world she also is living her dream. Fingers crossed when she gets to see the guy she likes again all will be perfect and they will fall happily in love if not then like the rest of us she will make the most of her life and not let being single keep her from doing what she wants to do.

Mr Wise - Tuesday he leaves to start his new life in Canada and I wish him all the best. He has been there for me throughout this whole blogs life and there isn't a person on this Earth who knows more about me than him. See you next year my friend!

And finally me - Soon I will be heading off on my travels and I cannot wait. I have had my ups and downs mostly involving the lovely Mr FWB but now it is time to pack up and move on. I am going off to find my Mr perfect where ever he may be.

Thank you everyone for reading this and giving me somewhere to rant and express myself. I really have enjoyed it and you have all been a great audiance.

Just remember, follow your dreams, take chances and most of all have one hell of a good time! Until we meet again!

-x-

1 comment:

  1. Lovely favorites post!, Appearance with informality content,

    today I have found your site, I fan of your site. You have

    to keep doing such an article even future.


    paheliyan Hindi
    Funny jokes in

    vs paheli in hindi

    Hindi paheliyan with answer

    ReplyDelete