Thursday 6 December 2012

I go on holiday soon!

Ok so I may be slightly excited about my up and coming holibob J

As I am sure you are all aware, Monday I am off to LA and then to Vegas and I cannot wait.

I really cannot remember how much I have told you about this but the whole reason we are going is because it is my parents 40th wedding anniversary and they are renewing their wedding vows. Amazing that they have made it to 40 years and I could only just manage 2. Goes to show how times have changed.

I am a little sad for Melissa. She had finally met a guy she had quite liked but he turned out to be just a plain old idiot. It is a shame really as her intentions were only to sleep with him and what young guy doesn’t want that. Oh well on to the next one. I am determined to find her someone before her birthday or failing that on her birthday!

I was hoping to have some saucy stories to tell you but I have been so busy I haven’t had the chance to booty call Mr FWB. We have however had some very interesting text message sharing sessions, if you know what I mean (insert winky smile) J

I am however out tomorrow night for my teams Christmas night out and when the drinks are flowing and the Christmas spirit is around who knows what can happen. I am not just talking about with Mr FWB either!

I promise to update you this weekend on the nights events and I really do hope there is a story or two to tell!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment