Friday 11 October 2013

Too busy to think



Sorry guys it has been a while since I last posted and I know that because whilst I was driving home from work I was thinking of all the things I had to update you on.

Let’s start with something exciting. I have booked to go to Madrid at the end of this month to see my old room mate for a long weekend. I cannot wait. I really need to get away and what a better way to do it J

Also I forgot to tell you but I am on a no drinking no chocolate ban for this month. It is quite literally killing me. The chocolate that is, I am not so bothered about the alcohol. As I fly to Madrid on the 1st of November I think I am going to celebrate in a spectacular style with a glass of wine in one hand and a giant chocolate cake in the other.

So now onto something not so good. I spoke to Mr FWB this week. First he contacted me about something work related and then we spoke about personal things. I am so frustrated with myself as I was doing so well. I need to be strong and just avoid all contact with him. Be strong Single girl you can do it!

Now back to another exciting thing. In 5 months I am heading to Australia. Ahhh can’t believe how quickly this is going. I have also decided that when I leave I am going to end writing this blog and start a completely new one. The reason for this is I don’t want my new adventure to blend in with this one. There have been some not so good things happen in this one and I don’t want to be reminded of them.

Hope you all have a good weekend. I am off to my super sidekicks baby shower. I wonder if I will start getting broody or just be jealous of all the pressies

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment