Thursday 23 February 2012

Introducing Dana

Ok so as I mentioned yesterday I have a couple of single friends who plan to join me on the adventure of embracing the single status. One of these friends is my slightly man eating friend Dana. Now only slightly as up until recently she has been in a fairly long term relationship. Well long term for her anyway. However when I first met Dana she was very much a "love em and leave em" kind of girl. Men would fall for her very quickly and very hard but the first sign of anything serious and she would run for the hills without even looking back.

This all changed when she met her recent ex. We shall call him "Brian". The relationship she had with Brian was what I believe to be her first serious relationship but it really had its ups and downs. They were forever breaking and making up. I do think she loved him and possibly still does however I think she has now realised they clash a little too much. So back to being the fun time single girl she once was. She has told me her first plan is to meet as many men as she can and tell each of them her birthday is on a different day. This will hopefully then result in a showering of gifts. Tell me, what girl doesn't love gifts. I am not sure if this is going to work but I will be interested to see if she succeeds in her mission.

 I am currently trying to convince Dana that she should come to Vegas with me. I have been before and it is certainly a good playground for the single girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment