Wednesday 29 February 2012

A little bit of fun

Last night me and Dana were talking about this blog and I mentioned that I had wrote about the man and the emergency. This then led onto funny sex stories and Dana shared one with me which I will now share with you (sorry Dana) J

So a few years ago she was dating a DJ at a club she worked at. One night they had a leaving party for someone and she decided that rather than drive she would stay at a hotel with Mr DJ. The alcohol was flowing and Dana got a little bit drunk. Ok I am lying she got absolutely smashed. Another thing I need to mention is a previous ex of hers, another DJ I might add (I think she has a thing for them) was also at the same party and staying at the same hotel. Once the party had ended and Mr DJ managed to get poor drunken Dana back to the hotel she then decided that she needed the toilet but rather than use the one in the room the clever girl thought she would go look for one outside in the lobby. This resulted in her being locked out in just a t-shirt and underwear. Yep classy all the way. Doing the only thing she could think of she proceeded to walk to reception to ask for them to let her back into the room. The only problem was Dana obviously forgot who she was currently seeing and actually gave the ex’s name. Needless to say he was certainly impressed when she climbed into bed with him and she was just as shocked when she woke up the next morning to find out the guy she had given a night of passion to was in fact not the guy she had gone home with.

Good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment