Friday 2 March 2012

Online dating

Ok so I have decided I am going to try online dating. Although I enjoy being single I was speaking to my friend Carly yesterday about how she was doing it and thought what the heck I am going to see if it is really worth it.

Now my question is, why is it such a secretive thing. When speaking with Carly she kept telling me to kept my voice down as she didn’t want people to know she was online. Why not? Is it really something to be embarrassed about. Where else do you meet people? I think the most common place is at work. However Mr FWB was from work and look how well that one turned out. I think people assume only “weirdo’s” go on there but surely you get “weirdo’s” in the pub or in the supermarket as well. At least online you get to see what people’s interests are and whether they would suit you. Anyway I haven’t decided which one to go on yet so will have a look around and see what’s best. Will let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment