Thursday 15 March 2012

The potential


Big news people. Single girl has a date! Yes that’s right a real go for drinks date. Ahhhhhh!

I suppose you are wondering where this has come from, well I met him on the good old online dating. Oh and no this is not the one I previously spoke about. We are done with that one. Anyway I was really about to give up all hope and then I came across someone who caught my eye. I did the brave thing and sent him a quick hello. Just when I was starting to think he wasn’t interested, he replied. We have sent a few emails back and forth and it looks like we have quite a bit in common. I am meeting him for lunch this weekend which is exciting. I am really nervous though as I haven’t been on a real date for a very long time. Especially with someone who I don’t actually know.

So now the fun bit starts! What do I wear?!

The bad news is that Dana can’t go out this weekend anymore so it doesn’t look like I will have anything exciting to update you about on that front Monday L

1 comment:

  1. As long as your nails are a fabulous colour it won't matter what you wear :)

    ReplyDelete