Monday 5 March 2012

The weekend

So this weekend I went away to see an old friend. We decided to get dressed up and go out into town. Well what can I say, I felt old. I am still in my 20’s and I felt old going out. How wrong is that. Everyone looked so young. I think it may just be the area we were in as I have never felt old going out in my own home town. I think it is fair to say I wont be going back there again for a while. Doesn’t give the old confidence a nice boost.

My friend has also decided that I am far too fussy with men. I don’t think I am fussy, I just think I know what I like and am not going to settle for anything less. I am happy being single so why would I want to change for something that isn’t better? She kept pointing men out to me and asking if I found them attractive. The answer was pretty much always no. I now blame her for what I did next in my drunken state. I messaged Mr FWB! Error! We wont go into what I said but lets just say it wasn’t one of my most proudest moments. Wow I feel better for getting that off my chest J

So on a brighter note I joined a dating website. So far I have had a lot of interest from guys which is always nice but I have yet to find anyone I would actually go on a date with. I am not sure how I feel about the whole rejecting them when they contact you thing. Seems cruel somehow. Everything comes down to looks when you are online dating and I am not sure how fair that is. My perfect man would have to be able to make me laugh and if they can’t do that then I am not interested. I don’t care how good looking they are.

Anyway I am going to keep giving it ago and hopefully I do find someone I would actually like to go on a date with. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment