Saturday 31 March 2012

Last night

Last night it was a friend’s birthday so a group of us all went out. We actually ventured out to the place I was supposed to go on my birthday before Mr FWB ruined all that. I have to say I was a little apprehensive about going there as the last time I had been there I was with “him”.

I really do believe I handled it really well and I enjoyed myself a lot. That isn’t to say the night didn’t remind me of him and yes at times I felt like I wanted to contact him. I didn’t though which I believe was a step in the right direction. It helped that I had a friend contacting me who was giving me a pep talk on how he was no good for me and I deserved so much better. Some friends are just great aren’t they!

Gold star to me for not giving into temptation.

This morning I woke up to my Dad spraying water on my bedroom window with a power washer. The reason you ask, oh well he wanted to wake me up because he was “lonely” and wanted someone to talk to. Yes my parents are a little like children but I wouldn’t have them any other way. I am however rethinking my idea of moving out as I really do like a lay in on a Saturday. J

So my plans for the rest of the weekend are as follow, go for a walk with Dad (need to keep the old guy entertained). Try and find some new boots for work, which I might add is a lot harder than people think and if anyone knows of any good websites please let me know. Tonight I plan to just relax and watch a film (can’t be doing this two nights out in a row business) and then tomorrow I don’t really have any plans but I am sure someone somewhere will be having me doing something.

Hope you are all having great weekends! –x-

No comments:

Post a Comment