Thursday 8 March 2012

The online dating update

I thought I would give you a little update to how the online dating was going. I am still not 100% sure about it. I suppose for me all of my previous relationships have come from being friends first and then building something from that. This all seems a little forced. Also it is completely based on looks. I don’t think that makes me shallow saying that but you really are not going to click on someone you don’t find attractive. My longest relationship I had strangely enough I didn’t even find attractive when I first met him. He was so funny though and could make me laugh in any situation. From that I slowly started to find him attractive and saw him in a different light. I don’t believe people when they say things like “I don’t want to ruin the friendship”. This just means you don’t fancy the person and you are looking for an excuse. Not that you are actually worried about staying friends.

Anyway all the above aside I have actually been contacted by someone who on the surface is what I would go for looks wise and has similar interests. I am not sure if it will go anywhere but I did say I would give this a try and really make an effort so for now I will just say, to be continued…..!

On a brighter note Mr FWB tried to send me an overly friendly email the other day and I dismissed it like he could have been anyone. See guys I really am trying. J

No comments:

Post a Comment