Friday 23 March 2012

My weekend coming!

So isn’t it strange how one day you can feel down and the next day feel better. Yesterday was a bit of a down day however today I feel ok. Probably because it is Friday, the sun is shining and I have a good weekend lined up.

Tonight I am off to my Sister’s for dinner (she is an amazing cook so this is definitely something to look forward to). Tomorrow day time I am meeting up with a friend who I haven’t seen for ages. Tomorrow night I am off for dinner and to the cinema and then Sunday I am playing golf (yes another thing you didn’t know about me) and going to a BBQ (still however waiting for the invite from my brother in law).

I had a bit of a confidence boost last night as well. A guy 5 years younger than me contacted me online and asked if there was a chance I would be interested in going for a drink with him. He was nice looking however even I know 5 years is too young and therefore thanked him but declined the offer. I was flattered though! J

Anyway I hope you all have great plans for the weekend

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment