Friday 9 March 2012

What does the weekend have in store!

Well after last weekend’s excitement of feeling too old I decided to keep this one a little more low key. Tonight I am being very exciting and going to the gym. Woo hoo check me out. Well seeing as I don’t have my regular sexercise anymore I have to find other ways to stay in shape. I know which one I would prefer to be doing on a Friday night and it certainly isn’t lifting weights at a sweaty gym!

Tomorrow night I am doing my monthly dinner and bowling with my friends and family. I love this! It is so much fun and everyone enjoys themselves. I am very close to my family and my friends are just as close. It makes a nice change to going out getting drunk which is good. I have a song stuck in my head at the moment and it is Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger”. If you haven’t heard it then it is worth a listen. It is your typical girl power type song but there are some lyrics in there which always make me smile. They are “Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone”. I can really relate to this at the moment and especially this weekend. I may be alone because I don’t have a boyfriend but I am certainly not lonely as I have amazing friends and family around me to always make me smile.

Anyway next weekend will be a little different to this one as Dana and I are going out! That certainly will be interesting I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment