Wednesday 24 July 2013

The weekend

Other than the Mr no longer FWB incident I actually had a pretty good weekend

Friday night I was really tired from being away from home so decided to have a quiet night in. I ended up watching a film which I found quite boring and texting people. I did however hear from one person I didn’t expect to. Hotel boy.

So the last time I spoke to him was about 3 months ago and then Friday out of the blue he messaged me basically asking me how I was. I was polite with my reply but that was all. I have no interest in him so do not want to start having a conversation with him. End of!

Saturday I had a BBQ at mine with the roomies and some friends. It was actually a really good day and we proceeded to drunkenly head into town. That was pretty un eventful and we just mostly danced and drunk. I did meet a nice guy though but I am not interested in him like that which is a shame as he really was lovely.

I genuinely just don’t think I am interested in anyone. It all seems like too much hard work to me. Also with me leaving soonish what is the point in starting anything to only have to leave it!

Yesterday I started my “diet” type thing again which now consists of doing a workout that some of you may have heard of called “Insanity”. Well let me tell you now, it is blooming hard! I better see some good results at the end of this!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment