Tuesday 30 July 2013

Great news



So the last few days has brought along some great news for my friends.

Firstly Mr Wise has been granted his visa to Canada which is brilliant and I am so happy for him. He has been waiting for this for so long and now finally he can start his experience. I just hope he doesn’t go too soon. I am not ready to let go of him just yet.

Secondly this morning I found out my best male friends wife had her baby. A little baby boy. I can’t wait to see them all together. I am not sure my friend quite realises what he has let himself in for though.

Other than that not a huge amount has been happening with me. I am not sure if I have told you or not but both of my roomies are leaving the house to go elsewhere so we have been looking for a new roommate. This weekend we found one. A boy! I am sure it will be fine but I did not have the greatest of experiences with the last one. We will see.

My weekend was mostly spent sleeping. Boring I know but I feel so much better for it. The weekend coming is going to be very hectic with the dreaded Half Year End party (I am sure we all remember what happened at the last one) on Friday and then I am out with Dana on Saturday so maybe the rest in advance was a good thing.

I hope you all had a good weekend

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment