Monday 5 August 2013

Success!



I did it! I managed to go to a half year party and not end up at home crying my eyes out. Yay!

Mr ex FWB was not there which I think helped a lot and over all the night was good fun with no dramas at all. It is funny as I the more I look at him now the more I dislike him. I think the whole cutting contact was such a good thing to do and I know I should have done it a long time ago.

Not a lot else happened this weekend. Saturday night I went to my parents for dinner and then yesterday I just chilled out at home with one of the roomies and her friend.

Ahh yes of course I told you I was supposed to be out with Dana. Well they soon went to pot when her and her boyfriend had a huge argument and she refused to go and see him. I am not too sure about the details but it is something about someone else said something that stirred issues. I feel sorry for her but in general it does make me laugh. I mean when do people grow up and stop letting other people control their lives. I couldn’t ever imagine my Mum and Dad having issues like this. All very silly if you ask me. I hope they sort it out but maybe this should be the end. It has been going on for a long like after all.

The same is for one of my roommates. This weekend she went away with an ex who she has been on and off with for 12 years. 12 YEARS!! Christ I thought my 2 years with FWB was bad but that is ridiculous. If it didn’t work for the first 6 what makes them think another 6 was going to do the job. Maybe I am just bitter about having to put the effort in!

Hope you all had a good weekend and just remember – Only put into a relationship as much as you are getting in return!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment