Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Fail



Ok so my roommate failed. I was so hoping she wouldn’t but I wasn’t surprised to see it happen.

Let me paint a picture for you. We go out Sat night, she gets drunk, she ends up sleeping with a guy. She wakes up the next morning feeling bad and needing something normal in her life, so she packed her bags and off she went to see her ex.

Why was I not surprised with this form of events? Well for anyone who has been reading this can straight away say that it was exactly how I started to act towards the end of my relationship with Mr FWB. By sleeping with someone else I felt that I had done something bad and dirty and the only way things would be ok again would be if I went back to what I was used to. This was one of the main reasons I decided to have my sex ban.

Hopefully she is getting it out of her system and will eventually see that she can do so much better, like I did J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment