Friday 9 August 2013

Doubts



It’s funny isn’t it. No matter how happy you are there are always doubts in the back of your mind wondering if you are making the right choices.

I have always said I would go travelling because I do not have a relationship to keep me here and that I cannot force one to happen. But am I just using that as an excuse just to not get hurt – again.

If I was to really put myself out there and try dating etc. would I find that a relationship was what I wanted all along. I have spent so much time avoiding them that I can’t honestly tell you how I feel anymore. I guess I see my friends around me getting married and having children and I am trying to work out if I am missing out on something. Of course the truth could be that I would be miserable. I just wish time could slow down so that I could live my life on my own and life my life with someone. It just doesn’t seem possible.

Life is short! But that is the reason I am rushing to live as much of it as possible. I guess I just don’t want any regrets – of any sort!

Oh well weekend is here time to relax and not worry about these doubts J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment