Wednesday 21 August 2013

The end


So you remember I told you about my roomie who has been seeing a guy for 12 years? Well that all looks like it came to an end this weekend gone.

She decided to go and see him and stay the night. The next morning he had to leave early which meant she was left alone in his house. Of course she did what any sensible woman would, she went snooping through his stuff.

Now I am a big believer in if you really do not want to know the truth then do not go looking for it. I however always want to know so am as nosey as you like. Anyway she found a list he had wrote about his life goals and how he planned to achieve them. Let’s just say one of them was not so kind to her and was more about closing off their relationship and trying to get back with his ex who he referred to as “the one”.

In true crazy female style she circled his comment, marked it with a big DONE, packed her bags and got the heck out of there. Of course he phoned her later and tried to talk his way out of the trouble but I think it was too late for her and the damage was already done.

I really hope this means she can move on from him, cut contact and find herself a man who treats her well and deserves her.

Same goes for any of you readers out there. Do not settle for the sack of settling and habit. Find someone who makes you feel special and like number 1. I know that’s what I plan to do.
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment