Saturday 14 September 2013

Sad

So I am a little sad My roommate Carly left last night and I didn't realise how much I was going to miss her. I haven't found someone like her in such a long time. We genuinely were like two peas in a pod. She has gone to a great place and I wish her all the best. Doesn't stop me being sad about the brilliant times we had together and how few of those we will have now (I plan to visit her so there will still be some). My new roommate was not at all what I expected. For starters it is a boy so long gone are the nights of gossiping about men and drinking wine and he seems to very much keep to himself. Luckily I do not spend too much time at home so I am not too bothered about it. Carly leaving has once again made me reflect on friends and what they mean to me. She was such a strong independant woman that didn't rely on me for anything but just being her friend. Some others are not like that. Recently I have had friends lie to me, ask my opinion and then when they didn't like the response get moody and friends who literally take no time to care about how I feel. It isn't all doom and gloom though as I still have those friends who I know I can always count on no matter what and once again I will say that those are the people I will focus my energy on and not the users and grumps :o) This week once again was just living in a hotel and dreaming of my soon to be new life. Carly leaving has made me realise how much I really cannot wait for my epic journey to start. I have a few days off work now which is great as I was starting to get a little stressed with it all and needed the break. Monday I am heading into London to lunch with a friend and then Tuesday I need to sort out packing as I am away for a couple of weeks working and seeing Olivia in the middle (super excited about that) I think I need a hobby or some more focus on my bucket list. Time to stop being lazy and get on with it! Hope you are all having a great weekend! Sorry for the layout of the post but my PC is broken so it wont let me upload correctly and normally I rely on Mr Wise to do it for me (not sure he would appreciate me interrupting his weekend) -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment