Tuesday 5 November 2013

And relax




So the last time I posted I was sat at the airport ready to head off on my mini adventure. Well today's post is brought to you from the comfort of my slightly small incredibly packed flight seat. Obviously by the time you read this I will be home as even in this day and age we are not allowed internet on planes.

When I said I was going to fall off the no drinking wagon in a dramatic way I was not lying. The weekend was spent day drinking, eating tapas and chatting with some genuinely lovely people.

Friday when I arrived after having to negotiate my way across half of Spain with very little knowledge of the local language I met up with the girls I was staying with and we cracked open beers and wine and caught up on everything that had been going on. It was great. We then went out but I was so tired from my early start that I left to go to bed early.

Saturday and Sunday were spent doing some site seeing and stopping every so often for a beer or two. The weather was ok so it was nice to sit outside and relax.

I have realised that my old roommate whilst works very hard has in fact a lovely life and one I may look into when I have finished my travels.

Anyway I better put my phone away before the stewardess thinks I am trying to send some sneaky texts and takes it away from me.

I cannot wait to tell you about the guy I met on the flight out here. He certainly was a character.
However for now I will leave you with a little thought.



Good things do not come to those who wait, they come to those to work for them and aspire to be the best they can be

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment