Friday 15 November 2013

Nervous

So yesterday I went through what can only be classed as pre travelling stage fright!

It was sort of one of those moments when you suddenly go "Oh Lord what am I doing". I just kept thinking what if it isn't like the last time I went travelling and I don't end up meeting anyone, or I can't find work and have to come home.

However after speaking to Melissa she reasured me that what I was doing was the right thing and that I was going to have a great time. I guess I just hope I meet people like her and all the other people I met whilst travelling.

Anyway it is the weekend. I am going to forget all about the stress of work and just relax whilst trying to learn how to type on the smallest keyboard ever (I have my new tablet ready for travelling and I am trying it out right now)

Hope everyone has a great weekend and just remember if ever in doubt - try it anyway!

-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment