Thursday 12 December 2013

Thank you Mr Wise

So after my mini guilty meltdown last week Mr Wise came to my rescue.

He knew all the right things to say to make me feel better. I still feel bad however no where near as much as I did. At the end of the day - I am the single one. I am not the one who has to go home to my "loved" one and lie about where I spent the previous night.

The other thing he helped me with is get me my visa to Canada today. It was a race against time as they only release a small number of places and he sat there and waited for it to open and register me whilst I had to work. Whilst it isn't 100% confirmed yet, it is pretty much as good as done.

So people this means 2014 I shall be in Australia followed by 2015 in Canada, my life is hard isn't it.

To end this post I just want to say, Thank you Mr Wise. You have been a great friend and I will miss you when we go our seperate ways however watch out in 2015 as one day there will be a knock at your door and guess who will be stood on the front step :o)

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment