Sunday 8 December 2013

We all make mistakes

And I have made an epic one!

To say I am upset would be an understatement right now. I am not sure how to say this and I know a lot of people are going to judge me for this and honestly I wouldn't blame them.

Friday night I slept with Mr FWB and I feel horrible about it. Not only have I let myself down I am also so in the wrong as he has a girlfriend which I am sure you all remember reading about.

What sort of person does that?! I will tell you, a mean horrible one.

I don't really know how it happened. It just sort of did and whilst it is no excuse I was very very drunk. He just wouldn't leave me alone. Telling me he loved me and that before he had chance to tell me he wanted to be with me I told him I was leaving to go to Australia bla bla.

Now I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth but still he shouldn't have said those things.

The worst part is everyone we were with from work saw him kiss me and I know they all think I am so bad. Who can blame them it is true!

Anyway I cannot carry on writing this as I don't want to think about it anymore. I just really hope his girlfriend does not find out as she does not deserve this at all!

Sorry guys

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment