Sunday 1 December 2013

Just not good enough

So I have just had a Skype session with Melissa and I hope she doesn't mind me telling you this but she was a little upset.

A guy she has liked for the longest time had just arrived at the pub she was at with his new girlfriend and this left her feeling very a little down in the dumps to say the least.

She wanted to know why she wasn't good enough and why it was never her he had chosen. I also should mention that they have been more than just friends in the past.

I think we have all felt this way at some point in our lives (we all know who I am talking about in my life). Anyway we have all felt this way and it is not a nice feeling at all but it is also not a true feeling either. We are good enough, we are just not right for that particular person. Obviously I tried to tell Melissa this but no one really wants to hear it.

They want to be told what is wrong with them and how they can fix it. Being told that it is basically the way of life does not fix things. However I genuinely believe you can only feel truly better about yourself when you finally find someone who really deserves you.

So this is a message to Melissa. You are good enough and one day just like me, you will find your Mr perfect! If all else fails we have each other!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment