Sunday 1 December 2013

Who would have thought?

So recently I have been looking at one of my friends and thinking of them in a different way.
It surprises me really as I genuinely would have never thought of them in that way. Honestly though I just think I am missing the attention of men and am craving something. That however is no reason to head to a place where I shouldn't really go.

So instead today I went shopping and bought myself some nice underwear. That should keep my mind distracted for a while - shouldn't it?!

Work has been crazy and wont let up for a while. Oh well not long till I head off on my adventure. Excited much!!

Have good weekends guys - I have to work :o(

-x-

(I have just realised that this never posted last weekend so I have posted it now)

No comments:

Post a Comment