Monday 27 January 2014

Dana



So I had it all planned out. I was going to write this great ending post where I talked about all the people who had played a part in my blog and how their lives had changed and then BAM Dana hits me with it.

Her and the boyfriend have broken up. And to say it wasn't amicable would be an understatement. Basically it turns out Dana was not the only lady on his mind. There was about 4 other women.

Not only was the dirty dog cheating on her but he was actually dating one of these women making her think she was the only one too!

How he got away with it I will never know as Dana was with him on Christmas day so where did this other woman think he was?!

Just another reason why I am glad I am single. I won't be forever but for now it makes me super happy I don't have to put up with all that rubbish!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment