Wednesday 1 January 2014

Green is not a good colour for you

Before I start with today's post I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So last night was New Year's Eve and myself, some family and some friends all went out for the evening to celebrate the only way we know how to. With drinks and dancing!

It was a good night. Not the best I have ever had but partying on a beach with 50,000 other people is going to be hard to top. Anyway it was still good and I think everyone had a good night. There was something I did notice though which had crossed my mind before. One of my roommates (I will call her Rachel) is a little bit of a green eyed monster when it comes to going out and men. She does not like it when other people are being paid attention to and she tries to do everything she can to move them away from the situation.

She is not the first person I have met like this. A girl I travelled with did the exact same thing and it made nights out a little bit of a chore!

Now I don't know why they feel the need to act like this because they are both attractive girls and get a lot of attention from men anyway. I wonder if it is just a confidence thing and if it is then it is a real shame to be that way. Oh well each to their own I suppose!

Anyway guys more important things, I am going to Australia this year! YAY!!!

I hope you all had good evenings whatever you did and if you made resolutions then hopefully you haven't broken them (the 1st doesn't really count anyway)

-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment