Monday 20 January 2014

Woo hoo Melissa is home!



So guys I have had a bit of a nightmare with trying to write this blog recently. Firstly annoying work has been getting in the way. I have been doing stupid hours and not getting any time to myself.

Secondly the hotel I have been staying in does not have Wi-Fi in the room so I cannot even write this at night when I do get a bit of time to myself.

I have now resorted to using Mr Wise again to post as my computer does not like to let me do it myself.

Anyway now I have gotten all that out of the way I can start with my post. Melissa is home, yay! I am getting to see her tonight and I cannot wait. I am not sure how long she is going to get to stay with me for but we are going to make the most of it. I think it is only a couple of days as she wants to find work quickly but I am sure we will reunite again before I leave.

Speaking of leaving can I just say eeeeek! It is getting so close now. I am going to book my flight this week and once that happens it is signed and sealed! I really haven’t thought about planning but I need to start something soon. The one thing I am worrying about – how on Earth am I going to fit 2 years of clothes into one bag!

Anyway hope you have all had a good weekend. I have had to work boo. I am sure they will reward me in the end (yeah right)

-x-

1 comment:

  1. Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site.
    You have to keep doing such an article even future.
    LOVE yours in this post!

    Best Funny Jokes in Hindi

    ReplyDelete