Thursday 30 January 2014

Woo hooooooooo

I'm booked! That's right people I finally did it.

My flights to Australia are booked and I really am going. Eeeeeek! It is strange after all this time to think I have actually done it. It seems like only yesterday I made the decision to go and that must have been about 1 and a half years ago.

I have also handed in my notice at work. That is really scary as I have worked there for 9 years and I have pretty much never been unemployed since I left school.

I am super excited though and know I have made the right decision. The envious comments from people tell me I am doing the right thing. One thing I don't want to be is one of those people who wishes she had.

So my message to anyone reading this. Do not just think you can, actually do. You will be far happier in life knowing you followed your dreams

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment