Friday 21 June 2013

Pretend Royal Ascot

Wow what a week! My super sidekick has been signed off work with a little bit of stress so I am having to pick up extra work which is keeping me very busy and certainly close to stressing myself.

However today is Friday so at 5:30 I am leaving it all behind and heading home to start the preparations for my pretend Royal Ascot party. Now if you have been reading this blog for approximately a year you will know that last year I went to Royal Ascot (horse racing) with Melissa, some other friends and my family. Well this year we decided that rather than spend the £75 it was going to cost us for a ticket to potentially sit in the rain we would actually throw our own garden party at my sister’s house and watch the racing from there. Then if it does rain we can move inside to the warm! Genius plan!

Hopefully this year for a change I may actually win on one of the races but I won’t hold my breath. As long as everyone enjoys themselves and the drinks are flowing it will be a good day.

Other than that I do not have much planned for the weekend but I think that is enough. I seriously do need to get some man company in my life as it would be nice to at least have a potential J

There is actually this guy I am talking to but I am still not sure how I feel about him. It has been going on a while but he is a friend and I not sure if we could ever be more than that. Guess we will see!

Have a good weekend all!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment