Thursday 27 June 2013

What a week

Wow what a week and no not in the eventful I have been having the most fun kind of way.

As I told you my Super sidekick was poorly so I have been doing what feels like about a hundred peoples jobs. It is all good though. If I wasn’t busy I would just be bored.

Not much has happened to me recently. I had my pretend Royal Ascot which was loads of fun and I even ended up winning a bit of money which is always a good outcome. Sunday I  mostly vegged out on the sofa only got up to head out for some food shopping.

Oh one thing I did try again was online dating but so many men emailed me with “Hey” or “Hey sexy” that I just got bored so closed the account. Before I did this though I did come across Mr FWB’s profile. I knew he was on there as he had mentioned it before but it was still a bit of a shock to see it. After reading his profile and seeing he was looking for someone to have “cosy nights in with” I kind of felt a bit of a slap in the face. I guess I will always wonder why I wasn’t good enough for that full time. I suppose I do need to remember that he is a bit commitment challenged and maybe it isn’t actually just me and is any one he gets close to. I guess I will never know.

Speaking of him though, he has messaged me a couple of times this week at work and always ends things with a kiss which is annoying. Why does he have to do that? Does he not realise it just frustrates me! Whoa calm down crazy Singlegirl!

Anyway holiday on Monday so really looking forward to that and also it is nearly the weekend which everyone loves.

Hope you are all having a great week

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment