Monday 3 June 2013

What was I thinking?

I am crazy. Genuinely bonkers! I am referring to Hotel boy. He is totally not my type. What was I thinking?

I realised this last week and it was a bit of a shock as I did think I liked him but nope he was just someone to take my attention away from Mr FWB and whilst that worked for a while it hasn’t fixed me. I do still like him and no amount of convincing myself is going to change that.

All I can do is keep my head down and not contact him and then in December I will be heading off to the other side of the world. Slightly extreme just to get away from someone but needs must.

This weekend I moved into my new house and boy that was hard. I didn’t realise how much stuff I actually had. Anyway with my help of my lovely parents I managed to squeeze it all in.

My new housemates are brilliant. They are two girls about the same age as me and they are really lovely and funny. We are all definitely on the same wave length which was proven last night when we chatted quite freely over a glass of wine about our previous sexual partners.

I am really looking forward to living with them and I think the next 6 months are going to be very eventful and interesting J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment