Monday 14 May 2012

Holiday!

Sorry I haven’t been online for a while but as you all know I am actually on holiday. Someone brought a laptop so I have managed to take a break out of my sunbathing and steal it for a while.

I am currently sat on the patio of the nicest villa I have ever been to typing. I am having a great time but it is really hot here and such a difference to the current weather back in the UK, not that I am complaining.

So what has happened since I last blogged. Well I suppose the most interesting thing is Mr FWB contacted me last Friday to say he had found my online dating profile. This had been whilst he had been looking himself. I am guessing he is no longer seeing anyone now. Later that evening he started messaging me again. Why does he always manage to do this just when I am really happy and content with how my life is going. He always manages to come crashing in and confuse me. I have spoken to him a couple of times since I have been away but I have kept it completely on a friendly basis and nothing else. I am seriously using all my willpower not to go running to him like normal and it is probably a good thing that I am here.

Anyway the guy from the speed dating wants to take me out the Monday I get back. So far I have said yes but I am not sure I am really feeling it. I know it is just a date and nothing has to come of it but my mind is all complicated as it is without chucking another man my way.

So the plans of travelling next year are still on however I may be moving out of home again and closer to where I work. Steven contacted me about it and I think between him, myself and Melissa we are going to look at getting somewhere together. It shouldn’t cost me too much more than it does now and I think it could be a lot of fun.

Right it really is very hot here so I am going to go and jump in the pool. Not sure when I will get back online again but until then have a great week! -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment