Monday 21 May 2012

I'm baaaack!

So I am back from my holiday! It was great. Sun, sea and sunbathing (you guys and your dirty minds thought I was going to say something else didn’t you).

Whilst I was away I went quad biking, so much fun but I have realised I am pretty dangerous on a quad bike and at one point ended up in the middle of a field. I also whilst riding along remembered I had forgotten to take out travel insurance. Clever little singlegirl. Luckily for me there were no hospital resulting accidents. I also released my inner child and went to a waterpark. That was a lot of fun and as it was out of season the place was empty as well. Result!

Ok so tonight was supposed to be date night. Mr speed dating actually contacted me yesterday and asked if we were still on. I told him I had to go away with work. A complete lie for which I may go to hell for but I really was not feeling it. I could have of course told him no but I guess I wanted to give myself some more time to think about it. I am sure though if I was interested I wouldn’t delay for so long.

More excitingly though I have been looking for houses for me, Steven and Melissa who I might add is arriving next week! Yay!
It is really hard work though to find something suitable and it is getting me annoyed. I think I am just impatient though and need to remember I only started looking today. Hopefully I will find something soon. We have already started discussing the bbq’s we will be having (weather permitted of course) and that is getting me a little bit excited!

Anyway I hope everyone had a great week –x-

No comments:

Post a Comment