Thursday 21 February 2013

A spanner in the works

So sorry guys I haven’t been on the ball this week when it has come to posting

The main reason behind this is due to my post title and yes there has been a spanner thrown in the works of my life and travel plans. At work I have been taken away from my normal day job and put on a project for at least 6 months. This means I will be part living at home and part living in a hotel.

 I really do not mind though as it is a great opportunity for me and too be fair it is sort of in time with when I want to travel. It could however be 9 months or even longer, we don’t know but I am just going to play it by ear and see what happens. Also it means I will save money more easily as I won’t have to pay for my dinners J

In other news Mr FWB has been hounding me a little. Messaging me every day and what not. It is boring me really as naughty me has been talking to the other guy from “that” weekend! I also have my eye on someone else altogether. Oh dear god what has happened to me. Hell who cares I am just having fun.

Melissa had a little naughty man sneaking over session the other night which was very funny. He turned up at about midnight and left early the next morning. Good girl, use and abuse J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment