Monday 25 February 2013

Unplanned weekends are best

It is always the same. When you have a big weekend planned it never seems to go the way you expect it to. This isn’t always a bad thing but I much prefer random last minute nights out

That is what this weekend was

Friday night I ended up at Mr FWB’s. I was bored, he was there, end of!

Saturday night however was great. I was always doing something with a friend but up until about 8pm Saturday night we did not know what. In the end we decided to head back over to my old stomping ground and met up with a couple of other friends. I proceeded to drink my body weight in alcohol, dance a lot and even managed a cheeky message to “hotel boy” (this will be his name). I think the night was a good one mostly because there was no expectations therefore anything good that happened was a bonus.

I did however see one of my old ex-flings when I was out and the only thing that came to my mind was, what on Earth was I thinking when I went there. It is funny how your opinion of a person can really change over time. There was one point where I would have done anything to have been with him but looking back now I was just crazy.

I hope you guys all had a good weekend and are not too depressed it is Monday.

Just remember we need Monday’s to come around to make us appreciate the weekends J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment