Thursday 7 February 2013

Bringing back the 80’s

Tomorrow night is my pre birthday, birthday party and the theme is 80’s. I love the 80’s fancy dress as it is bright and tacky. To top the evening off we are all going bowling and I am shock horror not drinking J

Some people may find this a strange way to celebrate your birthday but there is a very good reason for this. Saturday night is my works year end party and after going to these things for approximately 7 years I know how much alcohol is consumed. I am therefore giving my liver a mini break and not drinking Friday.

The theme for Saturday night is James Bond so I will be quickly changing out of my 80’s gear and slipping on a slinky cocktail dress. I am not sure which night is going to end the classiest though.

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Not that I don’t get to normally let my hair down but I get to spend it all with my friends and family. Good times.

The only down side to it is it will be one year to the day that Mr FWB basically dumped me over text message and unfortunately he will be there Saturday night. I can guarantee he hasn’t a clue what that night means and will just carry on in his own little birthday ruining, heart breaking, dream shattering world. I am not at all bitter!

Anyway he will not ruin this weekend for me, after all if he hadn’t of done that I would have never started this blog

Every cloud J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment