Monday 11 February 2013

Don’t judge me, I am only young – ish

Well, well, well what a weekend. I mean seriously what a weekend.

Let’s start with the good and head into the downright slutty and bad.

Friday night was brilliant. It has to actually be one of the funniest birthdays I have had in a while. Everyone made such a good effort to dress up and even though I was rubbish at bowling we all still enjoyed it.

Then Saturday night came. The year end party. The night of alcohol, shame and regrets.

Normally I am on the outside looking in and secretly judging. Not this year though.

I am not sure if I mentioned that I had decided I had a new crush at work. Actually it was someone I had only met Friday so I don’t think you could have known that. Well I have to say I think this is the quickest I have managed to have a crush on someone before I have lured them into my bed. Yep that’s right, I had sex with a boy Saturday night. This was however shortly after I kissed another guy and here comes the most shameful part shortly before I had sex with Mr FWB.

Yes people you read that correctly. I Singlegirl had sex with two different guys within the space of 24 hours. If it helps you judge me less I did shower a couple of times in between but I am not sure that helps.

Do I regret it? Na I don’t ever regret anything and hell I am single and both were they. Do I think maybe it was a little slutty. Oh yes big time but I have never done that before and the likelihood of me ever doing again is very slim. I just hope they don’t find out about one and other.

On an even better note though Melissa finally had sex. That girl is on cloud 9 right now and who can blame her. 10 months is a very long time.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment