Monday 18 February 2013

The old posts

Ok so I know I once said that I wouldn’t do it but Saturday night I couldn’t resist. Yep that’s right, I read some of my old posts.

It is true though what people say about reading the bad as I only went to the ones that I remembered as being sad or hurtful. Why do we do this to ourselves? Like listening to sad music when you have just broken up with a boyfriend or watching a sad film when you have had an argument with a friend. Or worse eating a whole block of chocolate when you just feel damn right down in the dumps.

Anyway reading them didn’t actually make me feel sad. Mostly I just rolled my eyes. What a silly fool I was and probably have been. Yes I know you are all thinking finally she has got it but I did always know it I just did not really want to think about it.

Obviously I am talking about Mr FWB. He really is just a silly tool. I could call him a lot worse but I actually do not think he deserves the privilege of having harsher words said about him.

This weekend he wanted me to see him but I just wasn’t in the mood for it. I haven’t felt like that before which is interesting and I am not sure how to take it.

I think my attention has been focused elsewhere recently and not at him. Hurray I hear you all shout! Let’s just hope it lasts.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment