Friday 1 March 2013

What a week!

This has been such a busy week for me. I mentioned to you that I was going on a project with work and that actually started on Tuesday. I have been pretty much flat out since. Also my super sidekick has been ill so I have been covering her work with a lot of help from Mr Wise.

The project is going well and I am learning a lot. I also had to present my own section yesterday which was interesting as I wasn't sure how I was going to handle that. Apparently I did well!

Anyway in the private life. Mr FWB has decided once again that he isn't really going to speak to me which meh I don't care. Hotel boy strangely enough contacted me yesterday after not speaking to him since Sunday. Again not really bothered.

Still have my sights set on someone else at work. I am not sure if it is the challenge I enjoy more than the actual end product. I will however have that end product if it is the last thing I do :)

Tonight I am back home and Melissa and me are heading out for dinner for my sisters birthday followed by some drinks in our town.

I think she is hoping her fling will turn up but we will see. As long as he brings a friend I don't mind. To talk to people nothing else, get your minds out of the gutter!

Anyway best get back to work before I get caught having fun!

Have good weekends and hopefully Monday will bring an interesting post!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment