Thursday 28 March 2013

Sometimes we just need to cry

Today is a bad day!

There isn’t just one single thing that makes this day bad but a multitude of many things. Tonight I was supposed to be going with Melissa to London but I didn’t realise how expensive the train was going to be. Normally there is a group of us which makes it cheaper but today there is just two of us so it is really expensive therefore I am not going. When I am trying to pay off my debts I cannot justify paying that much money out on some transport.

This started my bad mood

Then someone wasn’t nice to me at work, Now this person is nothing to me and too be honest I am more annoyed that I let him bother me than by what he did. Arse!

Then to top it off I wasn’t invited out at the weekend to a friend’s birthday. Now this wasn’t intentional and I know that but it was just the cherry on top and therefore I got in my car, I drove home and I cried. I would have stayed at work and done it but I didn’t have my make up with me so that was a serious no go!

Afterwards though I felt soo much better. I think I just needed the release to get it out of my system. I can now carry on my day with a smile on my face and a spring in my step (ok not true but glass half full)

I plan tonight to instead just get really really drunk and have a horrible hang over. Mature I know but I don’t care. If I am going to cry like a teenager then I am going to damn well drink like one J

Hope everyone has a good Easter weekend (if you are celebrating) and get to eat lots of chocolate. If you can’t do that this weekend, when can you?

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment