Thursday 4 April 2013

Crazy, stupid head

Sorry I haven't written sooner but work has been crazy with this new project I am on and I have been sat with someone watching my screen the whole time. Not ideal!

Anyway what has been happening?! Well we had the long weekend for Easter and I have to say I really wasn't feeling it. I sort of felt like I was just sat doing nothing and as the weather here is still rubbish so I couldn't even go out!

After Thursdays bad day Mr FWB invited me out to cheer me up. We just ended up going to one of his local pubs for some drinks and then back to his for…. well I probably don't need to explain that bit! Anyway it was a really nice night and once again my stupid head has been thrown into confusion about how I feel!

This leads me onto the rest of the weekend which saw me eating a lot of junk food and drinking far too much alcohol. Sunday night I went out with Melissa and that was a strange night. It wasn't good and it wasn't bad, just strange. Unfortunately half way through the night I realised my “thing” with Mr FWB had been going on for 2 years. 2 bloody years, I mean seriously. Who does that?

Monday was spent mostly feeling sorry for myself and thinking a lot about how I seem to have this inability to say no to him. I am still no clearer.

The rest of the week has been pretty much work with a little bit of random messaging with Hotel boy and a booty call (mine) with Mr FWB (I know I am stupid)

Anyway hope you all had great weekends and I promise not to leave it so long before I post next!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment