Tuesday 16 April 2013

How things can change

Wow where to start. It has been a bit of a whirlwind of a time recently.

I am not sure if I mentioned but Melissa shall soon be leaving boo L and therefore we have to give up our house. Now for ages I was debating what I should do. Do I move back with the parents for the time being, do I find a room in a shared house or do I set up camp with a cardboard box.

Well none of the above have actually happened and it now looks like I am getting myself into another years contract with new roommates. A girl contacted me the other night asking if I fancied getting somewhere together. Well this has progressed very quickly to seeing a house today and searching for a 3rd roomie.

We want to take the house however we have to wait till the morning to find out if we have it. I think I remember asking you all to do this once before but pls keep your fingers crossed for us J

Other than that it has been a mixture of drinking with old friends, going to a Spa and not having sex. Something is wrong with that statement.

I need to sort that out. Where’s hotel boy when I need him! J

Anyway looks like the travel plans will be put on hold for the time being but most definitely not forgotten.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment