Thursday 11 April 2013

Why do we only want them when they don’t want us?

I think this statement applies for both men and women as I have been on both sides. I have wanted someone when they have stopped showing me interest and I have been on the receiving end of someone’s attention when I have stopped talking to them (Mr FWB)

Why is this though? Does it come down to I don’t want you but I always want you to want me. Is it an ego thing? I honestly do not know, however it has happened recently with Hotel boy. He showed me interest so I lost it and then when I thought he was getting attention from someone else bam there I was trying to get back in the game.

As I sit here and write this I still genuinely do not know whether I like him or not. I suppose in my mind I think he should just stay around until I have decided. Not sure he will be up for that though.

I know I am not the only one who thinks like this as Melissa is having the exact same issue with her young man friend and I know a lot of other people have as well. Stupid brains. Why can’t we just decide hey I like him/her I am going to let them know and see where it goes rather than all this complication.

Anyway as it stands today is a non talking to Hotel boy day. Tomorrow however may be different J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment