Tuesday 23 April 2013

Time to take a break

What can I say about my weekend! Well I was bad. I was really bad.

I had sex and it wasn't with Mr FWB, well the first person I had sex with this weekend wasn't him! Yep that's right people I did it again. My inner tramp came out and once again I had sex with 2 different people in the space of 24 hours.

Ok let me explain this further. Saturday night myself and Melissa went out with some friends for some drinks in our local town. Ok by some I mean a lot however I am under no circumstances blaming alcohol for what happened next!

I have had my eye on someone for a little while and Saturday night I achieved my goal of sleeping with him! Hi five me. And this would have been fine had I not woke up the next morning feeling a sense of panic and thinking things were all wrong. This in turn forced me to message Mr FWB asking if I could go and see him later that day. Which I did!

I don't know what is wrong with me. It is like every time I do anything else with anyone else I feel like I have stepped out of line and the only way I can bring my life back on track is to run to Mr FWB! I suppose 2 years will do that to you.

Anyway I know I need to stop having sex with him and if that means for now I can't have sex with anyone else then so be it! Time to take a break.

I need to sort my mind out with living arrangements etc anyway so maybe not having the male distractions will be a good thing!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was actually really good besides the craziness!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment