Wednesday 6 March 2013

Slightly uneventful

As much as I hate to admit this my weekend was actually quite uneventful. This was mostly down to me being hit with some nasty cold virus Friday evening and with me still having it now.

Unfortunately this meant that I couldn't go out Friday night with Melissa and that Saturday night when I did manage to get out I couldn't stay for long
L

I am not sure if I mentioned this or not but Saturday night I threw a friend a surprise birthday party which seemed to be a hit. The only problem is this is the friend who had more than friends feelings for me before who it seems has not changed those feelings. Even after we had “the talk”. Now I really do not know what to do as I don't want to cut him out of my life but I don't want him to misread things. I think I will just have to start distancing myself from him a little and pray he meets himself a nice girl.

There was a little bit of naughtiness this weekend. Out of the blue Mr FWB text me Saturday day asking if I fancied lunch which I responded with no but I could go for some sex. So off I trotted to his for a booty call and then carried on my day
J

Also things between Hotel boy and me progressed Sat night and we actually swapped phone numbers, up until now it had been Facebook (I don't know, kids these days and social networks). Anyway not sure that is going anywhere but it never hurts to explore your options once in a while.

Hope everyone else's weekend was better than mine or at least I hope no one was as ill as me!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment