Wednesday 8 May 2013

Men, who would have them?!

That's right I am done with them. They are soo moody. Worse than any woman! Ok I am not really done with them but I am certainly fed up with them.

Things were fine with Hotel boy and after our recent "get it off our chests" moment we were actually getting along. And then Sunday happened...

Again things were fine to begin with but please can someone tell me why anyone thinks it is a good idea to have an in depth conversation over text message when you are drunk. Let me let you into a little secret - it is a terrible idea.

We ended up having a fight over some stupid misunderstanding (his fault) and now aren't really talking to each other again. It is really frustrating as I should just bin him off but that boy for some reason or another has gotten under my skin. The only good thing that has come out of this stupid situation is that I really do think I am finally over Mr FWB. Normally I would have run to him to try and grab any kind of affection I could but not this time. Actually I am not even really sure I gave him a second thought! A breakthrough :-)

Ooo there is something juicy that did happen this weekend though. Melissa had sexual relations with 2 different men. It is strange as we have kind of traded places when it comes to that. Fair play to her I say - well of course I would!

On a sad note a friend of mine is currently going through a break up which is never nice to see. When you watch something like that it makes you wonder why you even bother in the first place. I am not a pessimistic person though and am still hopeful I will find my Mr Right. Maybe I just need to stay away from hotels!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment