Thursday 2 May 2013

Suddenly I see

If anyone who works in any sort of profit business they will understand how busy month ends can be. Hence once again my delay in writing an update to my single life.

Normally I would do this when I am "working" however recently I have had someone sitting with me and I think she may have put two and two together very quickly and realise this isn't technically anything to do with my day job!

Anyway even though it is Thursday I am still feeling warm and fuzzy inside about my weekend. Let's start with Friday.

I wasn't supposed to be going out however at the last minute a friend messaged me and asked if I fancied joining her and some of her friends for a night out in town. It didn't take long for me to decide that it was a great idea so off I went with them! It has to be one of the funniest nights out in town I have had for a long time. We danced, we drunk, we laughed, I messaged a boy.

Bet you can't guess who it was. Nope it wasn’t FWB! Ha, so there. It was hotel boy. What started off with me having ago at him and us arguing soon turned into Saturday us having some very interesting conversations, if you know what I mean. Anyway even if nothing comes of this, which I very much doubt it will, I genuinely have seen a new light when it comes to Mr FWB! For once I want someone else to contact me and if anything when I receive contact from him I am a little disappointed. This doesn't mean I am really keen, wanting a relationship with hotel boy. It just means that in two years someone else has finally gotten my attention. A huge breakthrough I feel :)

Anyway back to the weekend. Saturday night I went to see Pink in concert after spending a very tipsy but hilarious day in London and she was amazing. Then Sunday I did the normal boring life things and relaxed.

I have to say that it was one of the best weekends I have had in the longest time and come Sunday I was all happy and dare I say it, giddy!

So for anyone reading this who made it so special, thank you. You guys really are the best!

I feel a new chapter coming on soon!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment