Tuesday 20 November 2012

I go on holiday next week!

Ok so this hasn’t just dawned on me but I hadn’t really thought about it till now. I go to Rome next Friday. It has come round so quickly.

I have started the plan of action for when we get there. When I went travelling I had to cram a lot of sightseeing into such a short space of time that I know the best ways to tackle it. I am normally a go with the flow kind of person but when time is short I like to have a plan.

I am looking forward to having another tick in the box of places I have seen and actually worked out that by the time the end of the year has arrived I will have been in 7 different countries. Ok one of them is England and as I live here so that may not count but I am putting it down anyway J

My weekend just gone was good. Friday was chilled with some TV watching. Saturday I did some exciting house work followed by some even more exciting food shopping. I ended the night by of course and you all know it is coming, going to Mr FWB’s. Well a girl has needs after all!

Sunday I went to the Christmas Fayre and it actually made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I haven’t felt this way about Christmas for such a long time and I don’t know what the change is. I suppose just over all I am a happier person than I was before.

I still don’t believe Christmas should start before the 1st of December though!

Tomorrow night I am supposed to be going to the cinema with Mr FWB but again not sure if that will happen. Then Thursday I am off to Ceroc dancing with my Mum.

We bought a voucher ages ago and rather than let it go to waste we have decided to actually make an effort and go. I pretty much have 2 left feet so this could be very interesting J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment