Friday 9 November 2012

The funny weekend!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are all having a great day.

I have called this the funny weekend because tomorrow night I am off to a comedy club with some family and friends. I have decided to drive so instead I am drinking tonight.

Melissa and me haven’t been out for a very very long time together so tonight we have decided to have some good old fashioned drinking and dancing fun. If there happens to also be some man fun as well then so be it J.

Who am I kidding there is never any man fun when we go out. We are always too distracted with trying stay standing up right! Yep class all the way.

Haven’t really got much else planned for the weekend. Really need to start saving my money for the up and coming Rome and Vegas trips I have planned.

I do lead a very hard life!

Anyway hope your weekends are fun filled and if you don’t wake up ashamed of your actions from the previous night then you are not living life to the fullest J

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment